A Complete Arsenal of Powerful Information On How To Make More Money As A Professional Musician - By An Expert
"Steve Nixon's Music Career Mentoring Program is an amazing tool and a valuable asset to anyone aspiring for more in the music business. His experience shines and he has deeper incite and more 'How To' than I had ever imagined. Steve has created the most important mentoring session I've had in years. In just a few weeks my business has exploded and more leads continue to come in everyday."
- Blake Lennon
Elite Music Career Training
Steve Nixon offers private music career development lessons. He has helped hundreds and hundreds of musicians further their goals and careers in music.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 415.851.5299
email@example.com or 415.851.5299
Who is Steve Nixon?
Sample List of Topics Covered
- How to leave your day job behind forever and STILL PAY THE BILLS!
- How to set and ACHIEVE your music career development goals.
- GETTING GIGS specifically as a frontman
- Getting gigs specifically as a sidesman
- How To Seek and Find National Level Touring gigs
- Using the internet to efficiently advance your music career
- How to create your own musician specific website in order to sell and advance your career.
- Multiple ways to Self Promote via the internet
- Networking effectively both in person and over the internet (there's a difference!)
- Building your image and reputation in the music business as "the go to guy".
- Creating and tailoring your promotional materials to produce the results you want
- How to record effective demos, CD's, DVD's and other listenable merchandise at any budget level
- How to develop and sell merchandise to create extra income (there is a right way and a wrong way)
- How to get great music jobs in performance, songwriting, production, recording, and arranging
- How to get other musicians to hire you to play for them
- How to get others musicians to hire you to play on their recordings
- Build and run a profitable music teaching business (hint: most instructors run their business ineffectively)
- How to find music students
- How to succesfully tour
- How to acquire better performance skills
- How to negotiate anything in the music business
- Dealing with performance and contracts ( I will send you examples of my own personal contracts)
- How to attract an audience and develop a fanbase
- How to develop amazing stage presence
- Financial Management for musicians (this information by itself could make or break your career)
- Taxes for the musicans (tons of incredible tips to save money)
- Time Management (how to maximize your time to it's greatest potential to get the results)
- How to overcome self-limiting beliefs
- and much, much, much more........
His performance credits include
- 4 time Grammy Award Winner Buddy Guy,
- 2 time Grammy Award Winner Koko Taylor
- Grammy Nominated musicians such as Lonnie Brooks, Shemekia Copeland, and Tab Benoit.
- His playing has recently been seen on NBC, ABC, WGN, and heard on the nationally syndicated NPR radio program "All Things Considered", and Chicago's own XRT, and WLUP "The Loop".
- Steve has shared the stage with artists such as B.B. King, Wyclef Jean, Taj Mahal, Bernard Allison, John Lee Hooker Jr., and Liquid Soul.
- Steve has also actively performed with Ronnie Baker Brooks, Kenny Neal, Floyd Taylor, Jellybean Johnson (Morris Day and the Time & Janet Jackson).
Why Study with Steve Nixon?
Now making music is my only job. Steve taught me how to build a successful teaching studio and market myself as a performer.
I am so grateful!
Working with Steve helped me turn my music business chaos into clarity. It was definitely good to get Steve's expert opinion."
-Brad Miller of the "Zmick" Band www.zmick.net
I found our mentoring sessions to be extremely helpful. Steve is truly professional and passionate about what he does for a living. His experiences as a full time musician, the music industry and knowledge of cutting edge marketing techniques have given me the tools I need in order to succeed as a full time musician. Most importantly, I feel more confident in myself and have a better understanding of what I need to do in order to achieve my career goals. Steve has earned my referral and I look forward to working with him in the future.